Help protect volunteers and employees with a wide variety of accident plans for specialty events and activities, coverage for board members while involved in board-related activities and employees who travel on behalf of the organization.
These plans offer a range of benefits including: Occupational Accidental Death, Travel Accident, Disability and Medical coverage.
Specialty Benefits available:
- Occupational Accidental Death, Disability and Medical coverage for board members of special districts (water, sewer, irrigation, conservation and reclamation)
- Specialized coverage for police auxiliary, deputies, rescue teams and other part-time and volunteer public servants
- Occupational coverage for directors and volunteers of non-profit groups
- Student Accident Insurance including coverage for international students visiting the United States and United States students traveling overseas.
Covered Groups include:
- Non-profit groups concerned about employees, independent contractors or volunteers who might suffer an injury while helping the organization.
Find our specialty benefits insurance application.