No matter the size of your loss, you're likely dealing with a difficult situation. We strive to ease your recovery with fast, personal service and trusted support. Although your insurance agent will work as the primary liaison throughout the process, please feel free to contact us directly by emailing email@example.com or calling 888.855.4782.
How to File a Claim
We're sorry to hear you've had a loss — but we're here to help.
How to file a claim:
- Provide assistance to any injured parties and protect your property from further damage.
- Contact your local insurance agent as soon as possible.
- Provide your agent with important information, including:
- Date, time and location of the incident
- Detailed description of what happened
- Contact information for everyone involved
- Description of damages and/or injuries
- Descriptions of vehicles, property and people involved
- Contact information of any witnesses
- Name of responding police department and report number, if possible
- Your insurance agent will provide a completed Acord Loss Notice and other supporting documentation to Glatfelter.
- Do not divulge information about the incident to anyone other than your assigned claim handler or an authorized representative.
- Contact your agent immediately if a lawsuit is filed against your organization.
Have Questions?VIEW CLAIMS FAQS
Your safety is our priority.
A deep understanding of your unique risk exposures can help you increase safety, improve efficiency and reduce claims. Now it's even easier—check out our Risk Management section for resources to help you determine and address your vulnerabilities.BROWSE RESOURCES